Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Deals and Steals August 28th, 2019 (Shoes)

Hello Obsessionitas,

 I hope you are having a great morning from where you are reading this.  Nine West has some great shoes buy one to three and get a great discount depending on how many you are getting to what discount you will get.  Nine West has from heels - flats - sandal - print - non-print - texture shoes to choose from. As you can see this was so big I posted it in two different posts. 

Part Two
Disclaimer: All prices or sale deals are good at the time of posting. Subject to change at any time.

Nine West - Part 1 Shoe Pictures
Last Day to Stock up on Shoes. If you love a deal this is a great one. 
Buy One Get 20% off
Buy Two Get 30% off
Buy Three Get 40% off
You will see the price in the red and then take the additional 20 - 30 or 40% off it to get the price per shoe. This would be a great time to stock up or just get the pairs of shoes you wanted at a discount. 














Disclaimer: Currently I don't take any commission from websites.

Disclaimer: Pictures  Nine West Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Words for descriptions from  Nine West Website borrowed for Coloure My Obsessions.  

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #makeupenthusiastic #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #minimakeover #sales #makeupschoolshopping #shopping #mens #womens #specials #juniorsmakeup #WETNWILDBEAUTY #wetnwild #highlighters #glow #shine #matte #foundation #lipst #cheeks #eyes #40off #family40 #20percent #30percent #40percent #ninewest #shoes #heels #sandals #flats #prints #animalsprint #neturalcolor #strappysandal #mules 

Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer

If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment