Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Deals and Steals August 21st, 2019 Clothing

Hello Obsessionitas,

 Good Morning for wherever you are from. 
These sales are good the current deals I found out about. Each deal will have the date it is good till if known. There are other options for discount codes but this is the best deal today. 

Disclaimer: All prices or sale deals are good at the time of posting. Subject to change at any time.

Extra 15% off Kids and Baby Styles use code: EXTRA (Ends Tonight August 21st, 2019)

This already includes if something is marked 30% off in cart. Then if you add the 15% off, wow what a deal you are getting. If you shop smart and you can save a lot of money in the long run. Rakuten cashback is at today 2%, so it is like you save 47% total. 
For example, there is a Baby Jean Jacket that is normally $24.99 on sale for $22. Then add the 30% off automatically taken in the cart of  -$8.91 making it $13.09 + (15% )another $3.30 off making it a total of $9.79 for one item you could have bought and paid double the price. This doesn't include Rakuten at $9.79 x .02 = .20 but as you can see it will add up. I honestly use it every time I buy online. 

Disclaimer: Personally I am not sure about the linking card to account is a great idea yet. I recently had my info taken after I did link it. I can't say if it was because of that or not. At this time I don't blame Rakuten. (In My Opinion)

I have a suggestion this might be a good time to buy items for your child in a bigger size for holiday or even for in a few months. Just hold on to your receipt if you need to take back. Shirts are pretty easy to buy for most kids and babies you can wear them year-round. I would buy a size to two sizes bigger when things were on sale. 

Today Only - In-store and Online Wednesday, August 21st, 2019.
All Jeans & Select Tops On Sale Up To 50% off 
Kids Jeans - $10 
Adult Jeans - $15
High Rise - Slim Straight - Super Skinny
(This ends tonight)

Keep in mind if they are not the $15 sale price. Those have a different discount price and most include an additional 30% at checkout. (No Code Needed)

In-Store & Online 
Up To 60% off 
Kids & Baby On Sale (Even Uniforms)
Starting Styles at $4 - Girls - Boys

Fashun From $5
Uniforms from $4



Disclaimer: Currently I don't take any commission from websites.

Disclaimer: Pictures  Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Words for descriptions from Cosmetics Website borrowed for Coloure My Obsessions.  


Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #sephora #jcpenny #sephorainjcpenny #sephorainsidejcpenny #minimakeover #haircare #SephoraCollection #shampoo #conditioner #hairspray #hairtools #hairbrush #hair #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #toofacedcosmetics #charlottetilbury #mufe #makeupforever #thebalmcosmetics #thebalm #sigmabrushes #sigmaeyebrushes #sigmaweeklydeals #specials #shoes #sandals #backtoschooldeals #backtoschoolsteals #sales #sneakers #parents #schoolshopping #shopping #shoppingforshoes #kids #mens #womens #specials #juniors #activewear #nike #jewerly #ofracosmetics #lipgloss #b1g1freedeals #jeans #shirts #shoes #skirts #leggings #tanks #tees #3dollar #5dollar #bronzerhalfoff #liquidhighlighters #backtoschoolshorts #backtoschoolpants #backtoschooltops #backtoschoolshoes #backtoschoolactivewear #oldnavy #40offtill5pmpst  #30offtillmidnight

Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer



If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment