Monday, August 26, 2019

Deals and Steals August 26th, 2019 (Labor Day Makeup/Skin Care Sale)

Hello Obsessionitas,

 Good Morning for wherever you are reading this from. Today started off raining and currently is sunny and bright. So here is something to brighten up your day an early sale. 

In a post soon will detail more what is on sale and what I like and use from ELF. 

Disclaimer: All prices or sale deals are good at the time of posting. Subject to change at any time.

Has Launched early the 50% off sale on Best Sellers page. 
(Some Exclusions Apply). 

Poreless Putty Primer - 16 HR Camo Concealer (All New Products) 

Ends 8-27-19 11:59 pm PDT. Orders of $200 are subject to review or cancellation. 
Limit to One Use. 

Make sure you are on the right page as not all will be on the Labor Day sale. 
The 50% off will show up after you reach $30 you will see in checkout.
Currently (Rakuten 3.5% cashback)

Disclaimer: Currently I don't take any commission from websites.

Disclaimer: Pictures  Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Words for descriptions from  Cosmetics Website borrowed for Coloure My Obsessions.  

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #makeupenthusiastic #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #minimakeover #sales #makeupschoolshopping #shopping #mens #womens #specials #juniorsmakeup #WETNWILDBEAUTY #wetnwild #highlighters #glow #shine #matte #foundation #lipst #cheeks #eyes #40off #family40

Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer

If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment