Friday, August 23, 2019

Deals and Steals August 23rd, 2019 (Makeup) BOGO Deal

Hello Obsessionitas,

 Good Morning from the Midwest area. 
This sale deal came in late last night but, started yesterday.

 I know I have used Dose Of Colors and really enjoy their liquid lipsticks, lip glosses, and lipsticks. I feel they are comfortable on the lips.

Disclaimer: All prices or sale deals are good at the time of posting. Subject to change at any time.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sitewide Sale 
Ends 8-25-19  11:59 pm PST



Since the last time I saw on the website Dose Of Colors has launched new Foundations from Fair - Light - Light-Medium - Medium Tan - Dark - Deep. 






Including undertones in Fair from Neutral - Pink - Warm Yellow - Warm Neutral - Cool Neutral Undertones.

Including undertones in Light from Neutral  - Warm Yellow - Peach undertones.

Including undertones in Light Medium from -  Yellow - Neutral - Warm - Olive - Cool Pink Undertones.

Including undertones in Medium Tan from - Warm Yellow - Golden Yellow - Peach - Cool Peach - Warm - Golden Warm Undertones. 

Including undertones in Dark from - Neutral - Golden - Cool Neutral - Golden Red - Warm Neutral -Cool Neutral - Neutral Red - Warm Red Undertones.

(no cash back)

Disclaimer: Currently I don't take any commission from websites.

Disclaimer: Pictures Dose Of Colors Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Words for descriptions from Dose Of Colors Cosmetics Website borrowed for Coloure My Obsessions.  


Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #makeupenthusiastic #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #minimakeover #sales #makeupschoolshopping #shopping #mens #womens #specials #juniorsmakeup #BOGO #DoseofColors #foundations #highlighter #lipstick #lipgloss #liquidlips #eyes #sponge #newfoundation #foundationmultipleundertones

Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer


If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment