Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Urban Decay 4th of July Palette specials (click for more Info)

Hello Obsessionitas,


Urban Decay Cosmetics is currently having a couple of there different palettes on sale for half price in honor of the Fourth Of July. This sale is good until today July 5th, 2019. If you celebrate the fourth have a fun and safe one. 

Is there any of the palettes you would like me to try or get? 

In order to get notified of new products and early sales make sure you get signed up on the email list for Urban Decay Junkies for bonus emails.

Below are the pictures below of the only two palettes which are included in the half off sale. 
                 Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow Palette $14.50                    Moondust Eyeshadow Palette $24.50

Any links you click on my website will take you directly to the Urban Decay Cosmetics website. These are not affiliated links at this time. 

Pictures Urban Decay Cosmetics Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from Urban Decay Cosmetics.

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #sephora #jcpenny #sephorainjcpenny #sephorainsidejcpenny #minimakeover #haircare #SephoraCollection #shampoo #conditioner #hairspray #hairtools #hairbrush #hair #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #wetnwildbeautycosmetics #wnw #wetnwildbeautyskincare #wetnwildmakeup #wetnwildcrystalcaverncollection #wetnwildbeautypumpcollection #wetnwildbeautyrebelrosecollection #hereforthedeals #sales #discounts #affordablemakeup #affordable #urbandecayhalfoffpalette #halfoffpalettes #heat #moondust


Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer
If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment