Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Information about breached.. IF you have not heard about it yet click to find out.

Hello Obsessionitas,

This is going to be very short. I am not sure if you have heard about this major breach. If you have any Captial One Cards. I would highly suggest you check to make sure you have not been unfortunately hit with your information leaked. News is reporting millions have been affected by a data breach the banks says happened in March 2019. In March 2019 software engineer allegedly took advantage of the opening to access its systems. 
As of now, it is being reported 100 million people in the United States and another 6 million more are affected in Canada. 
The company said about 140,000 social security numbers, 1 million Canadian Social Insurance numbers, and 80,000 bank account numbers have been compromised.

Now the information I have provided is from CnnBusiness website. Please go to that site to see what you need to do in the next steps to protect yourself as much as you can. 

Why am I bringing this to your attention I feel in this day and age we all use credit cards. If you buy online in any way you could be affected by this. I just wanted to let my readers know about this if you haven't heard about it. 

I do plan to do a story very soon about your information being stolen from just using store bonus programs. So if you sign up for xyz you get this many points or credits to use to future purchases. Please sound off if you have ever had this happen. If you don't feel comfortable commenting email me. Put in the subject has stolen store identity. I am really going to open up what happened to me.
What happened to me.
What or did they do anything to correct the problem? 
How I feel about my information - Identity - Fraud happening to me. 
This will make more sense when I put up this post. I will leave this thought until I put it up to be careful signing up for those bonus programs. If you do be careful in public giving your information in public. Anyone can hear it. 

#breach #capitalone #amazon #customers #makeup #buyers
Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer


If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment