Saturday, July 6, 2019

Deals for Nailpolishes July 6th, 2019 (click for more Info)

These sales are good the current nail polish deals I found out about. Each deal will have the special dates they are good for. 

Barielle has just revamped the website. Even though the sale is over they are still having free shipping. I have used this brand before and enjoyed them. I just got an email they have extended the sale use code: NEWBARIELLE2019 20% off until July 7th, 2019. Free shipping in the continental USA. 


JINSOON -- 15% off with code: HAPPY4TH good till 11:59 pm July 4th. I just looked on the website and still shows the code so you might be able to get this deal or you might be able to see if the company will honor the deal. 10 free nail polish and free shipping over $30 and $8 flat rate shipping on everything else. As of 7/6/19, it is still up there. 

Girly Bits -- 20% off July 9th - 19th use code: ILOVEPPU (keep in mind this is a Canadian country. I have used this brand before and enjoyed them. I don't buy from them as much anyone due to being in another country.

Cirque Colors -- 7 years in the business sale. Anniversary sale 20% use code: BIRTHDAY7 good till July 8th, 2019. I have used them before. Free Shipping on orders of $50 or higher. 

Julep -- 4th of July sale $50 off orders of $100 + free shipping with code: F50 (good till July 7th, 2019. (I used to get the subscription box from Julep. They have since discontinued the service. They are still in business but only for shipping products no longer the subscription box. I have had these polishes before but not the best of luck for me on my nails. I have oily beds and makes it hard for me to wear these nail polish. 

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from websites.

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 

#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #sephora #jcpenny #sephorainjcpenny #sephorainsidejcpenny #minimakeover #haircare #SephoraCollection #shampoo #conditioner #hairspray #hairtools #hairbrush #hair #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #wetnwildbeautycosmetics #hereforthedeals #sales #discounts #affordablemakeup #affordable #barielle #jinsoon #girlybits #julep #cirquecolors #dealsonpolishes #7anniversarycirquecolors
 
Till next time

Diana and Ashley



Disclaimer

If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment