Friday, April 26, 2019

Wet and Wild Beauty Cosmetics Sale (click for how much)

Hello Obsessionitas,


Wet and Wild Beauty is currently having a 48-hour flash sale for 50% off most of the Wet and Wild Beauty products online. The 50% off online is not valid on the following: sale items, wild deals, bundles or the new crystal cavern collection. You will find some of the wild deals, brush sets, and bundles are already at the lowest discounted price. The Pump Collection is already 50% off and there are no additional discounts on that collection products. Discount on Wet and Wild Beauty products is code: 50FLASH good till 4/28/19. This would be a good time to try out some of the new line products that launched at the end of last year first of this. There are some real gems in the new launches. I am going to go see if there is anything I want to get or need. Who doesn't love a sale especially a 50% off sale, I know I do? 

Normally from one of the lowest items they have is $.99 cents to the highest at $20 dollars. Now on sale from $.49 cents to $10 dollars. Yeah!

Is there anything you would like me to try? 
 
Make sure you get signed up on the email list. To get notified of new products or sales. 

Here are a few items I like in the pictures below. 
I have found for using the stick foundation a trick if your skin is oilier or combination by using a very matte primer in the really oilier areas. I will be having more on how I got this to work in a future blog post.  I am currently playing with different primers on which work and which do not work. 
Loose highlighter powder


Photo Focus Foundation 

PhotoFocus concealer 


Photofocus pressed powder 


Catsuit liquid lipstick,
ColorIcon Crayon pencil,

  Megalast liquid Catsuit Liquid eyeshadow


Photofocus translucent setting powder. 


Free shipping any order over $35 in the United States. 
Don't forget to add your ebates click so you can get 4% ebates cash back as of 4/26/19. 



Click Here to go to Wet and Wild Beauty Cosmetics



Pictures from: Wet and Wild Beauty Website 
 Edited by: Coloure My Obsessions

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from Wet and Wild Beauty Cosmetics if you click my link. I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 

Disclaimer: I am noticing on different websites or other platforms showing different shades or textures or colors of products. What I might see here may or may not be the same in person. I do my best to show you the best quality of color of the product when I can. 




#Obsessionitas #obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #deals #deal #dailywow #weeklywow #sephora #whitepeachpalette #toofaced #shimmers #matte #glitters #sweetpeach #peach #sweetfig #purples #champagnes #colors #makeupforever #25%sale #friendsnfamily #friendsandfamilysale #blush #powder #settingpowder #highlighters #tarte30 #tarte25 #sugarrush #tarte #tartellet #amazionclay #amazionclayblush #amazionclayeyeshadow #rainforestofthesea #skincare #bhcosmetics #zodiacpalette #itsmyrayerayepalette #itsmyrayerayelips #smokepalette #10newgelliners #wetandwildbeautycosmetics #wnwbc #50%offsale
Till next time

Diana


Disclaimer



If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can Email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment