Saturday, April 27, 2019

Colour Pop Cosmetics sale on Disney (click here for more info)


Hello Obsessionitas,

ColourPop Cosmetics is running 20% percent of the Disney Collection for 48 hours before midnight Sunday night 4/28/19. Free shipping with PR Collection of the Disney Villians. 

Free shipping any order over $30 in the United States. 


ColourPop Villians   
$249 For the Collection 
On Sale for $199.20

 
Individual $8 Jelly Eyeshadow
On Sale for $6.40




ColourPop Disney Princess
$108 on sale for $86.40


$42 for the Eyeshadow Set 
On Sale for $35.20

Individual Super Shock Highlighter $8
On Sale for $6.40

Click Here to go to ColourPop Cosmetics



Pictures ColourPop Cosmetics Website - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from ColourPop Cosmetics if you click my link. 

Disclaimer: I am noticing on different websites or other platforms showing different shades or textures or colors of products. What I might see here may or may not be the same in person. I do my best to show you the best quality of color of the product when I can.

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 





#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #deals #deal #dailywow #weeklywow #sephora #whitepeachpalette #toofaced #shimmers #matte #glitters #sweetpeach #peach #sweetfig #purples #champagnes #colors #makeupforever #25%sale #friendsnfamily #friendsandfamilysale #blush #powder #settingpowder #highlighters #tarte30 #tarte25 #sugarrush #tarte #tartellet #amazionclay #amazionclayblush #amazionclayeyeshadow #rainforestofthesea #skincare #bhcosmetics #zodiacpalette #itsmyrayerayepalette #itsmyrayerayelips #smokepalette #10newgelliners #colourpop #colourpopcosmetics #disneycollection #disneyprincess #disneyvillians

Till next time

Diana



If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment