Friday, April 12, 2019

BH Cosmetics Sale (click for more Info)


Hello Obsessionitas,


BH Cosmetics is currently having up to 50% Sale and sitewide 20% off good till 4/14/19. Make sure you are signed up to get an option of early privilege for certain sales to get order early sale deals. BH Cosmetics most each day has something online at their site that has even more of a discount. Most of the time it is for an item daily deal for up 50% off. This could be a palette that has not yet been on sale or brush set. Currently, they are giving a bonus Midnight City eyeshadow palette value at $12 with any over $45. 

Don't forget to add your ebates click so you can get 8% ebates cash back as of 4/12/19. 


Click Here to go to BH Cosmetics
Midnight City Palette
Above is the It's My Raye Raye collection options. 

Below here are some new items or best sellers for BH Cosmetics. 





Pictures BH Cosmetics Website - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions
Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from BH Cosmetics if you click my link. I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 

Disclaimer: I am noticing on different websites or other platforms showing different shades or textures or colors of products. What I might see here may or may not be the same in person. I do my best to show you the best quality of color of the product when I can. 




#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #deals #deal #dailywow #weeklywow #sephora #whitepeachpalette #toofaced #shimmers #matte #glitters #sweetpeach #peach #sweetfig #purples #champagnes #colors #makeupforever #25%sale #friendsnfamily #friendsandfamilysale #blush #powder #settingpowder #highlighters #tarte30 #tarte25 #sugarrush #tarte #tartellet #amazionclay #amazionclayblush #amazionclayeyeshadow #rainforestofthesea #skincare #bhcosmetics #zodiacpalette #itsmyrayerayepalette #itsmyrayerayelips

Till next time

Diana


Disclaimer
If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment