Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Make Up For Ever (Friends and Family Sale) Click to find out more

Hello Obsessionitas,



Make Up For Ever Cosmetics has a new sale currently going on. They are having a Friends & Family Event sale for 25% off good till 4/5/19. They say it's on everything but, I did find it wasn't available on the new Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation and Artist Shadow Palette 4.  Add your Make Up For Ever product to the cart and you will see it already has a discounted price for you, so no coded needed.  





Click Here to go to the sale Make Up For Ever
I do own a few items from Make Up For Ever products. I do like the foundations and eyeshadows. This is a good time to try out Make Up For Ever products while they are on sale. If you are wanting to try a palette of eyeshadows they have a new palette you could try that is on sale. I have not tried this palette. The single Eyeshadows, Blush, Sculpt, and Highlighters in pan form so you can put together your own palette. If you want to leave them in a case you can do that too.

Below is one of the Allures Beauty Readers Choice Award for 2017.


Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from Make Up For Ever if you click my link. I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 

Disclaimer: I am noticing on different websites or other platforms showing different shades or textures or colors of products. What I might see here may or may not be the same in person. I do my best to show you the best quality of color of the product when I can. 







#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #deals #deal #dailywow #weeklywow #sephora #whitepeachpalette #toofaced #shimmers #matte #glitters #sweetpeach #peach #sweetfig #purples #champagnes #colors #makeupforever #25%sale #friendsnfamily #friendsandfamilysale #blush #powder #settingpowder #highlighters 

Till next time

Diana



Disclaimer
If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment