Saturday, March 30, 2019

Sephora Daily Wow Deal #3/30/2019

Hello Obsessionitas,
This is going to be a quick post. Sephora has started doing the daily wow again. They have been doing weekly wow on and off for a while. This is the best time to get the items. Most of these are not this low even on the competitor's website or their own brand name website. I currently don't own any but I am going to try to get a couple to try out while they are on sale. 


Cover Fx
Glitter Drops - Reg $44 on sale for $22 
Enhancer Drops $42 on sale for $21
Click here if you want to get these. This will take to Sephora site to get these. If you are not able to get these online try your local Sephora and see if they have them. 
Disclaimer: I forgot to add yesterday I do not currently make any commission should you click on my link for Sephora. I am going to be putting a referral link for Ebates or now called Rakuten. I would suggest clicking on the Ebates/Rakuten link to earn some extra money for just shopping online. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most and benefit from using it. 

                                                                     Ebates/Rakuten


Moonlight - Sunlight - Candlelight - Celestial - Rose Gold - Halo - Blossom

Mirage - Aurora - Lunar


Photos from Sephora site.
#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup  

Till next time

Diana


Disclaimer



If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment