Friday, March 8, 2019

#HappyInternationalWomen'sDay

Hello #obsessionitas,

I wanted to wish all the women out there #HappyInternationalWomen'sDay. This also is showing #empowerment for women. If you are not aware of it being today. I think all of us women do a lot for everyone. I am not saying men don't but this day is about the women of our lives. 

I will talk more about empowerment later. There is going to be a new series of feeling empowerment or how to show empowerment to everyone, especially women. You are going to see ways and ideas about how a woman needs to feel empowerment.

 I want to know who do you look up to? It is a family member, teacher, or is it someone you don't even know who you admire. We all have someone we have looked up to be like or aspire to act like. What did they say or do or show you to make you look up to them? It can be someone alive or dead. 


Till next time

Diana

Disclaimer



If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment