Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sephora Daily Wow 3/31/19 Too Faced click to find out more


Hello Obsessionitas,
This is going to be a quick post. Sephora has started doing the daily wow item(s) again. 

Today's deal is for the Too Faced White Peach Palette $22.50 which is good for March 31st, 2019 on the Sephora website

If you are wanting to try White Peach Palette this would be a good time to try the palette. 

Most of these daily wow's are not even this low on there competitor's websites or their own website. 

Too Faced
White Peach Eye Shadow Palette (Peaches and Cream Collection) - Reg $45 on sale for $22.50


 

This does have a sweet fig and peach scent. The White Peach Palette has mattes, shimmers, and glitters. Found in the palette is shades of peach, soft pinks, champagnes, and deep plum tones.  

Row 1 Peach Cream - Peach Suede - Peaches & Dreams - Creme De La Peach 
Row 2 Peach Sorbet - Glistening Peach - Peach Smoothies - Sweet Fig
Row 3 Peach Ice - Fuzzy - On The Grill - Peach Passion


Click here if you want to get this palette on Sephora website or local Sephora, Sephora in JCPenny store. In the past, Sephora in JCPenny store has had the same Wow deals. I am not sure if they are running the same deal. You might see the product is available on the JCPenny/Sephora website, but not for the Daily Wow Deal only on the Sephora website.

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from Sephora if you click my link. I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 

Disclaimer: I am noticing on different websites or other platforms showing different shades or textures or colors of products. What I might see here may or may not be the same in person. I do my best to show you the best quality of color of the product when I can. 




#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #deals #deal #dailywow #weeklywow #sephora #whitepeachpalette #toofaced #shimmers #matte #glitters #sweetpeach #peach #sweetfig #purples #champagnes #colors

Till next time

Diana


Disclaimer

If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment