Saturday, March 30, 2019

Huge Sale at Wet n Wild Beauty (click here to find out the details)

Hello Obsessionitas,


I got an email from Wet n Wild is having a great sale. In the email, I found out about a new 40% off sale going on at Wet n Wild Beauty. Keep in mind you have one more day left to get in on these awesome deals ends at 3/31/19 at 11:59 pm pst. Only good on regular priced items, not on anything on sale or tagged sale. I am glad to see more companies doing special deals to help us either stock up or try something new. I have noticed since the website has gone up they are having more sales. It isn't often they do this 40% off. I have seen only up to 30% or so much off a face or eyes. This sale is good sitewide including the new Rebel Rose collection box or anything in the new collection. 

I am going to put up a few things I use and really like using and are working well for me. 

PhotoFocus Foundation - PhotoFocus Concealer

MegaGlo Loose Highlighting Powder - MegaGlo Pressed Highlighting Powder

If you haven't been on Wet n Wild website in a while or in stores have launched a bunch of new products. Some of the items trickled in Walgreens, Ulta or Walmart but not all of them around here. I did pick up a few of the new items. I will be doing a post about what I think about some of the new line products. Teaser of some items I like. 

I would like to know what you got from this sale or you like from Wet n Wild Beauty. I also want to make this known too. If you are like me and remember when wet n wild beauty was in stores years ago. The products and the whole company now, in my opinion, is stepping up to go against the larger name and more expensive brands. 

I do really enjoy the photofocus foundation. I do however wish they would make it a pump and change the smell. The concealers are another great product to try out. The liquid lipsticks are not too drying on the lips. Two last gems to think about getting is the  MegaGlo highlighters. They have both loose and pressed. 
If this sounds like something you want to try or stock up on your favorites click here


No code necessary to get the discount. If it is not on sale it will show up in your cart 40% off.
Free shipping over $25 or more. 


Disclaimer:  I do not currently make any commission should you click on my link for Wet n Wild Beauty. I am going to be a referral link for Ebates or now called Rakuten. I would suggest clicking on the Ebates/Rakuten link to earn some extra money for just shopping online. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most and benefit from using it. 


#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #wetnwild #wetnwildbeauty #wetnwildcosmetics  

Till next time

Diana


Disclaimer
If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment