Thursday, October 30, 2014

Vitamin C spray toner by: InstaNatural


Hello my lovely Obsessionista's. Today I am going to bring a beauty product to the blog. Today's post is a product by InstaNatural and called Vitamin C spray toner. There is more but I shortened it. Before I got this product I thought the only one way to get vitamin c in the body by taking a pill, aside from juice. So I am happy to announce for those of you who don't like to take pill you can spray it on your face.  It does have witch hazel in it and to some might be a turn off of a scent, but if you think about it the scent is gone pretty quick after spraying your face. I have found that witch hazel is and has been known to help with drying the skin out. I would say anyone can use it but make sure you are not super dry. If you are super dry make sure you use a moisturizer too.  I will get more into that in a minute. I am going to show you a few ways I have used this product. 



If you want clean pores and to shrink them too, the tee tree oil and witch hazel have been proven to do that. I was not aware of that when I started using this product. Now disclaimer but with me. I have found it has reduced and almost currently gotten rid of one of two eye cysts on my eye lid. I am so happy with this. I have had these for years. This is the only product to get rid of or at least currently reduce them. I will for sure personally be buying more of Vitamin C Facial Toner. 




You have the Ingredients on the right and how to use it on the left. 















If a person has super oily skin Vitamin C Facial Toner is one I can suggest to help with that. The witch hazel along with Tee Tree oil have been known to help with drying up acne. The aloe vera makes your face feel refreshed.


As you can see a good size bottle. This bottle will last you awhile. You only need one to two sprays to cover your face. 


I am going to post some information below from the company. I would like to end with. This product in my opinion it is good for young adult both male and females. I don't feel like this is for one gender or the other. If you are have problems with breaking out I feel that this might help dry out the acne. 


Below information is from InstaNatural:
About The Product
Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is the perfect way to tone and hydrate your skin while still delivering the powerful benefits of Vitamin C and other anti-aging elements. First, the sulfur in each spray will drive deep down to penetrate your skin and increase elasticity to maximize results. At the same time, the Witch Hazel present in the toner will gently purify your skin and pores, even helping to reduce their size and appearance. Simultaneously, Vitamin C renews and strengthens the skin to reverse the signs of aging and help prevent future damage. The Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great all-in-one hydrator that preps your skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently and effectively and is the perfect staple to add to your beauty regimen. 

  • CONTAINS 100% NATURAL and ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Also has Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that is vital to developing skin health and youthfulness. This antioxidant is needed in order for the body to produce collagen, which is what keeps your skin elastic and supple. A daily dose of Vitamin C with our Facial Toner Spray is a great way to restore a youthful complexion by helping to strengthen your skin to protect and fight against environment factors that speed up the signs of aging.
  • CLEANS & SHRINKS PORES - When pores are clogged, they appear bigger because they are easier to spot. Our toner contains powerful astringents - such as Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil - which purify your skin by cleaning and tightening pores, shrinking their appearance.
  • COMBATS OILY SKIN - Those with oily skin will also rejoice using this reviving facial toner. The ingredients in our spray work to combat and remove excess oil, while restoring your natural pH levels so your skin is balanced. Our formula is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
  • HYDRATES & PREPS SKIN - Each soothing mist delivers instant refreshment to your face. As your skin is hydrated, the MSM in the formula works to penetrate your pores to increase their elasticity. Your face will become more receptive to absorbing serums, oils, and moisturizers applied thereafter. Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great way to prep your skin for your beauty routine.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us for a refund - no questions asked. We are confident you will enjoy results - or get your money back.

  • #instanatural #colouremyobsessions


In addition, all images are property of me (Diana) and this blog (Coloure My Obsessions). Please only use these images if you intend on giving Coloure My Obsessions credit and please do NOT alter the images in any way (for example, removing my watermark or covering it with your own).


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment