Thursday, December 26, 2013

Part 2 Down The Bayou Lacquer Hand Grenade and Sweat Gold

Jodi is the owner of Down The Bayou Lacquer was gracious in letting me have some at a blogger discount. I have already shown two in one of my first posts. I hope this show cases even better. I enjoyed being able to try these out. This is my opinion and opinion alone. I was not paid for these in exchange for my thoughts for this post.



Here we go with Hand Grenade. I am a little partial to this one. It is my family school colors. She didn't even know it at the time. I was so excited to be able to show this off at the school. 



Hand Grenade is a green jelly with black glitter chunks. 



You will also see small hexs and large. This is a shot of my nail up close. I used 4 coats to get this coverage level



This is a Sweat Gold. It has Gold shimmer base with purple shredded chunks glitters pieces. 


This nail polish is after her team called LSU was her inspiration behind this shade. 


I did 3 coats for it to be opaque 


I want to thank Down the Bayou Lacquer for the opportunity to review these polishes. I look forward to see what all else she will be bringing out in the new year. 

Down the Bayou Lacquer
You can find her at Facebook at this link 



 Please follow links below. I am in some giveaways now. The next polish review will be Daphine Polish very soon. 

Til next time I am Diana with Coloure My Obsessions. I will be adding instagram soon.

If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment