Thursday, October 17, 2019

Deals and Steals October 17th, 2019 ($20 Deal)

Hello Obsessionitas,

Even though the 21 Days of Beauty deals are over. Ulta has the Hair Daily Deals going on now called: Gorgeous Hair Event. Sale says up to 50% off pre-picked items and brands. 


Some of the brands included in this week's deals are BH Cosmetics, Gerard Cosmetics, Smashbox, Utla.

What I am going to do is show each companies products that are in the deals for the week.  

Disclaimer: All prices or sale deals are good at the time of posting. Subject to change at any time.

September 23rd, 2019
Gerard Cosmetics 
1. Lip Pencil
2. Hydra - Matte - Metal Liquid Lipstick
3. Lip Gloss or Lip Creme
$20

#gerardcosmetics #lipstick #lipgloss #hydra #matte #lipliner #$20set
(Earn 1% additional cashback) 

Disclaimer: Currently I don't take any commission from websites.

Disclaimer: Pictures Cosmetics Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Words for descriptions from Cosmetics Website borrowed for Coloure My Obsessions.  


Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #sephora #jcpenny #sephorainjcpenny #sephorainsidejcpenny #minimakeover #haircare #SephoraCollection #shampoo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #sigmabrushes #sigmaeyebrushes #sigmaweeklydeals 
 #makeupenthusiastic #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #minimakeover #sales #makeupschoolshopping #shopping #mens #womens #specials #juniorsmakeup #ulta #sigma #sigmabrushes #sigmaprivatesale

Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer

If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment