Saturday, February 29, 2020

Deals and Steals February 29th, 2020 (Nine West $29 Shoes)

Hello Obsessionitas,

Today is deals and sales from different companies that are currently having sales. 

February 29th, 2020


The only thing is companies can end the deal(s) at any time.


$29 Flash Sale
Sneak Peek At Spring


#newyear #newdecade #newdecadedeals #newdecadesales #specials #newperson #newyou #giveawaycomingsoon #leapyear #leapyear2020 #$29shoes #ninewest #flashsale

(Earn 1% additional cashback) 

Disclaimer: Currently I don't take a commission from websites. This will be changing soon. When this does for both Ashley and Diana we will note it. 

Disclaimer: Pictures Nine West Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Words for descriptions from Cosmetics Website borrowed for Coloure My Obsessions.  


Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #sephora #jcpenny #sephorainjcpenny #sephorainsidejcpenny #minimakeover #haircare #SephoraCollection #shampoo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #sigmabrushes #sigmaeyebrushes #sigmaweeklydeals 
 #makeupenthusiastic #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #minimakeover #sales #makeupschoolshopping #shopping #mens #womens #specials #juniorsmakeup 

Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer
If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment