Friday, May 17, 2019

House of Lashes deal.. (click for more info)

Hello Obsessionitas,


House of Lashes currently has available a mystery grab bag for $28 with a retail value $66 worth of products from House of Lashes. With this mystery grab bag, you get 6 pairs of assorted lash styles. You get free shipping with orders over $45.

I along with my co-partner who works with me here on the blog each got a mystery bag. What we will do is show what is in each of our mystery bags. Both of us did order a couple of other things to try out from House of Lashes. I ordered both black and white adhesive to use to apply the lashes. Which both of us will be trying out the adhesive with our lashes. 

According to the House of Lashes says on there a website that allure Best of Beauty Award Winner was House of Lashes Adhesive in Best Beauty Tools for 2018. I don't know how much longer they will have the mystery bag going on for the price of $28.

If you're in need of lash adhesive, it is back in stock in both white and black adhesive along with the option of one tube or two tube pack. The two tube pack is available in white or black and discounted a little bit for buying the set. One thing I hope in the future they think about offering is a set of both a white and black adhesive tube in one set. 

Best of Beauty Award Winner Allure 2018 
The Beauty Expert is HOL WHITE Lash Adhesive, 4ml

Above are some of the places who have raved about the House of Lashes Adhesive. 

Photo Edited by Coloure My Obsessions 
Photo Found from House of Lashes website
 Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from any of the companies if you click on my link. 

Disclaimer: I am noticing on different websites or other platforms showing different shades or textures or colors of products. What I might see here may or may not be the same in person. I do my best to show you the best quality of color of the product when I can.

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 






#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #deals #deal #dailywow #weeklywow #sephora #whitepeachpalette #toofaced #shimmers #matte #glitters #sweetpeach #peach #sweetfig #purples #champagnes #colors #makeupforever #25%sale #friendsnfamily #friendsandfamilysale #blush #powder #settingpowder #highlighters #tarte30 #tarte25 #sugarrush #tarte #tartellet #amazionclay #amazionclayblush #amazionclayeyeshadow #rainforestofthesea #skincare #bhcosmetics #zodiacpalette #itsmyrayerayepalette #itsmyrayerayelips #smokepalette #10newgelliners #colourpop #colourpopcosmetics #birthday #supershock #supershockeyeshadow #5thbirthday #anniversary5th #lashes #houseoflashes #whiteadhesive #blackadhesive #allurebeauty #bestofallurebeauty 

Till next time

Diana
If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete