Thursday, June 20, 2019

Urban Decay Sale (junkie's get a better deal)

Hello Obsessionitas,


Urban Decay is currently having a sale for 20%-25% off using Code: BESTIES19 for most of the Urban Decay products online. It depends if you are a beautie junkies on which discount you will get. I am currently a beautie junkies and only giving me a 20% discount instead of the 25% off. 

Urban Decay seems to do a sale every quarter and the discount varies. 
 
Is there anything you would like me to try? 
 
Make sure you get signed up on the email list for Urban Decay Junkies for bonus emails. To get notified of new products or sales. 

Below are a few items I like and really enjoy using in the pictures below. 
Naked Skin Products

All Nighter Products

Naked Eyeshadow Palettes 2-3

Naked Eyeshadow Palettes (Cherry and Heat)

Afterglow 8 Hour Powder Blush (multiple colors)

Extra bonus Urban Decay mini eye primer and setting spray. 

Preview Clarisonic Sale details soon.  

Any links you click on my website will take you directly to the Urban Decay website. These are not affiliated links. 

Pictures Urban Decay Cosmetics Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from Urban Decay.

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #sephora #jcpenny #sephorainjcpenny #sephorainsidejcpenny #14daysofbeauty #jcpennysalon #FreePolishedBrowsMiniMakeover #minimakeover #browwax #minifacial #itcosmetics #haircare #paulmitchell #FreeContourMiniMakeover #FreeBlush&BronzeMiniMakeover #SephoraCollection #FreeSmokyEyeMiniMakeover #shampoo #conditioner #FreeEverydayEyeMiniMakeover #hairspray #FreeEssentialEyelinerMiniMakeover #FreeFlawlessFoundationMiniMakeover #Free EverydayEyeMiniMakeover #FreePerfectLipsMiniMakeover #FreeMiniFacialService #MatrixBiolageColorLast #ChiFlatIrons #WetBrush #hairtools #hairbrush #hair #SingleProcessColor&Cut #ChiSilkInfusion #RedkenColorExtend #it'sa10LeaveinTreatment #BuyOneGetOneFree*Haircare #bogo #deals #sales #worthit  #macysglamsale #macysglam10daysale #10daysale #urbandecay #urbandecayeyeshadowpalette #urbandecayblush #urbandecayafterglowblush #urbandecayweightless #urbandecayallnighter #urbandecayfoundation #urbandecayconcealer
  


Till next time

Diana

Disclaimer
If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment