Saturday, June 22, 2019

Becca sale hurry to find out how long (click for more info)

Hello Obsessionitas,


Becca Cosmetics is currently having friends and family sale for 25% off using Code: SUMMERGLOW on regular line products, not our the door products. This sale is good till today June 22

Becca Cosmetics seems to do sales every so often and the discount varies. 
 
Is there anything you would like me to try? 

 I am thinking of trying the new primer and foundation. What do you all think should I get it, if so comment below.  

Make sure you get signed up on the email list for Becca Cosmetics for bonus emails. To get notified of new products or sales. 

I personally use the Ever Matte Poreless Primer. This is great for oily to combination skin types. 

Below are a few items I like and really enjoy using in the pictures below. 
6% Rakuten cash back



Eyeshadow Palette clearance out but no other discount. 






Spend over $75 and get an extra bonus Firstlight filter primer and deluxe liquid highlighter. 

Preview Clarisonic Sale details soon.  

Any links you click on my website will take you directly to the Becca website. These are not affiliated links. 

Pictures Becca Cosmetics Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from Becca.

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #sephora #jcpenny #sephorainjcpenny #sephorainsidejcpenny #minimakeover #haircare #SephoraCollection #shampoo #conditioner #hairspray #hairtools #hairbrush #hair #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #beccacosmetics #becca #evermatteporelessprimer #glowshine #beccaskinlovingskincare #beccaskincare
 

Till next time

Diana

Disclaimer
If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment