Sunday, December 15, 2013

Disclosure and Update Policy Dec 2013


I would like to set the record straight and clear up any confusion that might have been been said or you have heard about myself.  I would like to express I was and am still a new at blogging. It is a learning process.  I will admit I don't know all the in's and out's but I am still learning. I do hope this post is taken in a positive way. 


I am ashamed to say that when I first started out blogging I didn't look more into how and what to do with a blog. I take full responsibility on that. I am still learning all the correct information now on what to with a blog. I am now in numerous blog groups on Facebook.  I have since learned of a few programs out there to help enhance the beauty's of your products. I am also in process of making a light box. I apologize for not being more advised in the rules of blogging or in buying nail polish for the blog at blogger discount. To my makers and clients I am here to make your polishbeauty products look the best I can. I am here to help promote your product the best I can. I hope you all will give me the chance. I am sure most of you when starting out had ups and downs. Not only that but also how to handle customers/clients who were not that happy. 

I have been a Marykay consultant for over 10 years. I feeling business, to get ahead, you need to be generous with your products. Sharing with people who will will help get your name out there. In any business you are always trying to get your name and product out there. I understand this and will make sure in the future to do my best to keep up on new social media outlets. 

One thing that was brought to my attention was there is a time frame for blogger discount products to be put on the blog.This rule was not communicated to me that if you were given blogger discount you were expected to put all of them on the blog. I thought by myself buying it was my choice. I have since learned this. I will also make sure I communicate better with makers on their projected time frame of when they want the product done or needed by.  

One thing I do and will try to keep doing is give a preview to the blog about whatever beauty their product. I will continue to try to give a preview to new makers at least one too two days in advance if possible. I am including what I intend to do with your products and my rules or what my expectations are. 

Below is the new format I am going to use. 

I will try to make sure everyone who I want to put on the blog. I have their permission. This will happen with the indies makers for now. If I put your on my blog and you would like pictures you are welcomed to them but you must give me credit where credit is due for the use of my pictures. 

Here is the new time line. I am going to treat this like when you make appointments to get things done. 

*If I am working on one that I paid full price for and someone contacts me for blogger review they will go to the top of the list. 

*If I am working on a blogger discount beauty product(s). Then the maker who sends it to me at their cost will still go to the front of whatever review I am currently working on.

*I will swatch all of the beauty makers products if the send them to me in a blogger package. 
3 days to 7 days to be swatched, edited and reviewed on the blogged. 

*If I buy at a blogger discount x amount off. I will also have the option if agreed upon by myself and maker. That will be I can do the up to 3 products and in another few weeks put up the other remaining beauty product. 
1-3 beauty products  2 weeks 
3-6 beauty products 2-3 weeks
*If I pay 100% full price or with customer discount not blogger discount my goal will be this. 
1-3 beauty products      1 week to 4 weeks
3-6 beauty products      2 weeks to 6 weeks
6-+ beauty products      3 weeks to 8 weeks
I will always shoot to get done faster with that said things could come up and could effect time frame too. 

One thing is whatever beauty product(s) I am blogging and reviewing about. I will be honest about the product whether it good, bad or questionable. This does not make any more blogging or from makers currently.  

If I could ask one thing from the makers could you please let us know if we are buying something at a blogger discount if it is going to be discontinued soon if you know. It helps when we are trying to help get your products out there. I would hate for a customer to see a product I have blogged for you only to find out it is discontinued. If you tell me that something will be discontinued but do not want that released then that will be kept confidential.
If you have any questions or would love to get with me to show off your products my links are below. 
Thank you for taking time to read my blog. 

Til next time this is Diana with Coloure My Obsessions

If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment