Hello my lovely Obsessionista's.
I bring you today on this post is a product that you use on your finger to measure what your oxygen and pulse rate is. I can say it is very easy to use. You push a button on after you have it on your finger and the rest is done for you. The result is within seconds not minutes. So you have a person who doesn't like those kind of things that take forever. This one doesn't. If you are in the medical field and looking for a new economical way of getting your oxygen and pulse take a look at this. It take two 2 AAA batteries to run and are not included. It does have a safety feature that it shuts off after 16 seconds of non use.
I just wanted to update everyone in the next couple of days I will have a nail polish the coloure of pantone this year. Any guesses which coloure it could be. Answer in comments below. I will give you a hint what else this includes. It is a super holo. Stay tune. Youtube channel is close to launching. I was playing around tonight with it.
#review #bbloggers #scale #nails #cuticles #daily #healthbloggers #beautybloggers #colouremyobsessions #obsessionista's #foodbloggers #healthoptions #seasons #pulseoxmachine #portable #healthfieldblogging
SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph wave of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate and bar graph, SpO2 level and Battery level.
3. Rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus Plesthymograph wave options.
4. Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 8 seconds. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
Til next time I am Diana with Coloure My Obsessions. I have added other media sites so make sure you are following those to keep up to date with what is currently happening on my blog.
If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram tumblr
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers