Hello my lovely Obsessionista's.
I bring you today on this post is a product that you can use to make homemade skin care products. This coconut oil can be uses to make things from lipstick to your own shaving cream. This is not FDA approved but a lot of do it yourself makers are using this. If you are brave to look up how to make up your own product then you will in the long run save your self some money. I tried this with making my own lip balm. I love how you can contain and know what the ingredients are you putting on your body. So if you are one of those who are looking to go more organic this is a way you can do that.
#review #bbloggers #face #exfoliate #facial #skin #daily #weekly #beautybloggers #colouremyobsessions #obsessionista's #alloverbody
MULTI PURPOSE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL
- 100% Pure - Base and Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, Massage Use and Therapeutic Recipes.
Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO) is an all-natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin, making it ideal oil for topical therapies. Its feather-light emollient effect provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores and is excellent for dry or troubled skin. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, not greasy like other vegetable carrier oils. It is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and will not stain or go rancid.
- · Leaves skin feeling smooth with no greasy feeling
· Does not clog pores – a natural skin and hair moisturizer, softener and non-irritant lubricator
· Can be mixed with Carrier Oils and Essential Oil as a base oil
· Great balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth and acts as a natural moisturizer
· Odorless and Colorless – does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets
· Fractionated Coconut Oil is a carrier that never goes rancid (stored cool out of direct sunlight)
· May help soothe skin inflammation due to its disinfectant and antioxidant properties.*
- *Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any diseases or conditions.
Til next time I am Diana with Coloure My Obsessions. I have added other media sites so make sure you are following those to keep up to date with what is currently happening on my blog.
If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram tumblr
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers