Monday, September 2, 2019

Deals and Steals September 2nd, 2019 21 DAYS OF BEAUTY Day 2 Deals and Steals

Hello Obsessionitas,

 It is that time of the season for the 21 days of beauty sale. This is the best time to try new things out or try something out for the first time. Most items during the sale are going to be at least 50% off and maybe even higher. In the past, I have picked up great new things that I have now in my routine I use or rotate in. I will put up daily the deal. I will do another post with bonus discounted items.
Disclaimer: All prices or sale deals are good at the time of posting. Subject to change at any time.

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty -

Disclaimer: All prices or sale deals are good at the time of posting. Subject to change at any time.


September 2nd, 2019 Day 2


Ofra Cosmetics 
Highlighter Single Pan- $14.50 was $29

Nikkietutorials Glazed Donut Highlighter - Rodeo Drive Highlighter - Retrograde Highlighter - Online Only Star Island Highlighter

Online Only Pillow Talk Highlighter - Online Only Nikkietutorials Cloud 9 Highlighter - Online Only Nikkietutorials Space Baby Highlighter - Online Only Nikkietutorials Glow Goals Highlighter 


Online Only Island Time Highlighter - Online Only Blissful Highlighter - Online Only Nikkietutorials Everglow Highlighter

Foreo - $24.50 was $49
LUNA Play Plus 

Fuchsia -  Midnight - Purple - Aquamerine

If you are unable to get the deal at Ulta then check competitors and see if they are matching the sale prices. I know Nordstrom is supposed to but you have to call back later after order is shipped to get the same price. Which in my opinion is more time-consuming? Then sometimes even after you contact them they don't still honor it. I am currently fighting for the Smashbox primers from Macys 10 day Beauty sale 2019 of them matching the price. I purchase two thinking I was getting a great deal. 

I will try to look at another site and let you know which ones may be honoring the same prices. 

Disclaimer: Currently I don't take any commission from websites.

Disclaimer: Pictures Ulta / Magazine Website's - Edited by Coloure My Obsessions

Words for descriptions from  Cosmetics Website borrowed for Coloure My Obsessions.  

Disclaimer: I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 


#obsessionistas #colouremyobsessions #beautyblogger #beautyblog #coloure #color #cosmetics #makeupenthusiastic #bogo #deals #sales #worthit #makeupjunkie #makeuprookie #makeuplover #minimakeover #sales #makeupschoolshopping #shopping #mens #womens #specials #juniorsmakeup #21daysofbeauty #benefitcosmetics #POREfessionalprimer #smallnlarge #peterroththomas #eyeserum #FIRMX360 #eyerenewal #Retinolfusionpmeyecream #faceprimer #primer #eyecream #eye #eyehealth #velvetmattelipcrayon #bodysorbet #bathrocks #showerjambodywash #jellysoap #lipbalm #fullcoverageliquidconcealer #eyeshadowsingle #ulta #ulta21days #ulta21daysofbeautysale #colorcorrectingliquidconcealer #foreolunaplus #foreo #luna #ofracosmetics #ofra #ofrahighlighters #ofranikkietutorials #21days #day1 #day2

Till next time

Diana and Ashley

Disclaimer

If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can EmailInstagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment