Thursday, April 11, 2019

Tarte Friends and Family Sale (click to find out more)

Hello Obsessionitas,



Tarte Cosmetics is currently having a Friends and Family Sale 25% off good till 4/18/19. As a VIT Very Important Tartetelet, I got a day earlier than some. Tarte says it's on everything but, I did find it wasn't available on all items. 
Click here to go to Tarte sale

Below is the following at the time of the post I found is not included in the sale. 
Adelaine Morin Eye & Cheek Palette
Shape Tape Concealer & Mini Sponge Set
Shape Tape Concealer
Tartelette Vault
Tarteist PRO REMIX Vault
5 for $25 at checkout minis
Park Ave Princess Vault
Shape Your Money Maker Vault
#Seathechange Vault
Sugar Rush Small Locker Vault
Rainforest of the Sea Complexion Vault 


Use code BESTIES if you are a current Loyalty Member and you get 30% off. If not you are not a loyalty member you still can get 25% off. Don't forget to add your ebates click so you can get 8% ebates cash back as of 4/11/19. Currently, Ebates is doubled from 4% cash back to 8% cash back. For any orders over $40, you get free shipping. With any order, you get a sample card. 


I have many things I really enjoy from Tarte. I use each day most of the rainforest skincare line. I use the cleanser, serum, and moisturizer every day. I even use it under my eyes with no issues even though I have sensitive eyes. One product I am using not every day but one to two times a week is the Knockout new exfoliator and skin balancer. It is a liquid you put on a cotton pad and swipe over the face avoiding the eye area to resurface old epidermis skin. I enjoy the Amazonian Clay blushes and eyeshadows. 

One thing Tarte has added is another product line called Sugar Rush. Which is geared more to teens and people in their twenties. One thing I have noticed with this line is the prices are a little less than the regular tarte line on certain things. I think they are doing this to make it more economical. 

One last thing automatically added to your cart or order is a bonus of three mini items value of $33 with any $60 discount or more purchase while supplies last.  

So I would like to know if are you going to pick up anything from this sale? I know I am going to get my regular items and some new items to try out. Is there anything you would like to see me get to try out? Something you are wondering how it works or doesn't work. 

Disclaimer: Currently I don't make any commission from Tarte if you click my link. I do make a small one time only commission if you sign up using my referral link for Ebates/Rakuten. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most money and how to benefit from using it. 

Disclaimer: I am noticing on different websites or other platforms showing different shades or textures or colors of products. What I might see here may or may not be the same in person. I do my best to show you the best quality of color of the product when I can. 



#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup #deals #deal #dailywow #weeklywow #sephora #whitepeachpalette #toofaced #shimmers #matte #glitters #sweetpeach #peach #sweetfig #purples #champagnes #colors #makeupforever #25%sale #friendsnfamily #friendsandfamilysale #blush #powder #settingpowder #highlighters #tarte30 #tarte25 #sugarrush #tarte #tartellet #amazionclay #amazionclayblush #amazionclayeyeshadow #rainforestofthesea #skincare 

Till next time

Diana


Disclaimer


If you like my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin', like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! Instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment