Saturday, March 30, 2019

Too Faced Sale til 4/4/19 #deals

Hello Obsessionitas,


I found out about a new deal at TooFaced Cosmetics. They are having a sale for 25% off sale til 4/4/19 11:45 pst. If you order before 3/31/19 you get free shipping any order. Not valid on sale or new items. Bonus to this sale is if you spend over $45 you get this gift free. There might be a free gift you get over $65. I have one on my email but not showing up on bonus in the cart. 

Code: SPRINGFLING

Click Here to go to the sale TooFaced

I personally really like the following:
Hangover Primer
Born This Way Setting Powder 
Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder 

 
These are not full-size items. I would say they are considered deluxe size.

Disclaimer:  I do not currently make any commission should you click on my link for Too Faced. I am going to be a referral link for Ebates or now called Rakuten. I would suggest clicking on the Ebates/Rakuten link to earn some extra money for just shopping online. I do have more in-depth details on how to earn the most and benefit from using it. 


#obsessions #colouremyobsessions #Diana_CMO #CMO #skincare #lifestyles #body #face #eyes #lips #brows #beauty #makeupobsessed #bblogger #bbloggers #beautyaddict #beautyblogger #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeuptalk #makeupjunkie #makeuponpoint #10daysofbeauty #kohls #takingcareofskin #takingcareofbody #healthyskin #tools #skincaretools #brushes #makeupbrushes #primer #foundation #eyeshadow #blush #cheek #lipstick #liquidlip #eyeliner #lipliner #faceprimer #eyeprimer #mascara #scrubs #lotions #gels #bodywash #makeupsponge #facebrush #eyebrush #toolsofmakeup  #toofaced #toofacedcosmetics #powder #loose #pressed #liquidprimer #coconut #coconutprimer #springfling #deal #deals 

Till next time

Diana


Disclaimer

If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & Pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment